Mood: HappyThe packing continues on today. Here is my ultimate list:
1. Set out outfits for tomorrow and Saturday (plus pjs)
2. Pack the rest of the clothes(maybe not all, but what I'll need for the summer)
3. Make sure my book is next to my bag every time I put the book mark in and set it aside.
4. Pack MP3 player, charger(possibly into carry-on), and headphones into purse.
5. Figure out which purse to take. (The girly one or the camo one with buttons and patches all over, here are what a couple of the buttons say, "GO", "FUCK", "YOUR", "SELF") I'm leaning heavily towards the camo one.
6. Sketchbook, pencils, sharpener, and erasers need to be packed... not sure where yet.
7. Choose which comic books I want to bring. (JtHM and Squee, Bear[they are new and I think my brother wanted to see them], or Lenore...) Unless, I just want to take them all... hmmm...
8. (side note, I love lists)
9. Figure out which earrings and necklaces I want to bring. (I don't have much to choose from)
10. Call bank(tomorrow) and see how much money I have to throw around.
11. Travel brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and lotion need to be put in plastic baggies and packed.
12. Camera and USB adapter need to be put into my purse (My purse is completely empty right now.)
13. Wallet needs to be found... again...
14. "Fun Jar" needs to be emptied into a plastic baggy, after counting, hopefully I have enough for a piercing. I'll put that in my laptop bag. (fingers crossed)
15. Can't forget laptop... though, I don't know how I could. (I love Maeve, she gets to meet her brother Balor when we get to Idaho[he is a desktop])
16. Sunglasses, gum, phone, phone charger, and meds need tossed in my purse.
17. Make sure I pack everything that people asked for (Dresden Files books for Mikey[packed], Uncle's pocket knife, Storm of Swords for Rich, Child Thief for Meg, DS&Games for Tatertot and Chunk, pictures for Mama)
18. Go through pictures and pick out all the ones that need to go to Mom. (The good ones of Bryce, fun ones of the rest of the family, the pictures you want in a photo album)
19. Sweaters, may not need them but it's always good to be prepared(and I love sweaters, if I have even the slightest excuse to wear one I am going to)...Created 2011-05-26 19:44:35