9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their asses!
5. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya, Sunshine?
7. When something is "new and improved!"...Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever experiences!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Dumb-ass?
| This poem was so freaking hilarious!!!! I loved number 3,5,6,and 9 those are my favorites they are so true and hilarious. number 1 ummmm wasnt so great but the rest yes! Great write and keep it up.|
~Christina aka POETRY
|| Posted on 2006-06-01 00:00:00 | by POETRY | [ Reply to This ] || oh boy this is so true. i don't know how many people i've seen looking at they're watch when they ask what time it is. it is kinda dumg now that i think about it,lol.|
VERY FUNNY PIECE!!
|| Posted on 2006-05-28 00:00:00 | by MMISS | [ Reply to This ] || Hahahaha this is so rad. Man this is so funny, I have been guilty of a few things on this list and looking at this I'll probably never want to made those mistakes again.|
I really needed a good laugh today and you gave me that. Thanks
|| Posted on 2006-05-18 00:00:00 | by Departed One | [ Reply to This ] || i'm glad to say that number two is my only problem here :)|
but really cool... very straight down the barrell.
good light hearted fun for situations we have all observed or been apart of.
note to self never say anything dumb around you hahaha
originality was the only fault in it.... we all know these situations and we have all re-hashed those jokes over and over, but in my own condtradictivness you did manage to swing some of ya own quirky stuff in
good to see comedy... its a refreshing change
|| Posted on 2006-05-17 00:00:00 | by GhiHaD | [ Reply to This ] |