Sign up to EliteSkills
Already have an account?
Login to Roleplay.Cloud
Viral news today
1.6 - 125 /125 /88
Random Thoughts /Comedy
No vote yet.
Edgar Allan Poe,
The man we all love and know,
He had created the poem "The Raven,"
Which soon brought him fame,
But I always thought he was a little insane...
Submitted on 2006-09-17 15:45:14
Terms of Service / Copyright Rules
Rate This Submission
2: I dunno...
4: Pretty cool
as did many of us lol.
| Posted on 2006-11-16 00:00:00 | by
Reply to This
Think Feedback more than Compliments :: [
1. Be honest.
2. Try not to give only compliments.
3. How did it make you feel?
4. Why did it make you feel that way?
5. Which parts?
6. What distracted from the piece?
7. What was unclear?
8. What does it remind you of?
9. How could it be improved?
10. What would you have done differently?
11. What was your interpretation of it?
12. Does it feel original?