this is so kewl I may not be a bird but I am tempted to let you cut out my heart for a backdrop. I started falling in love with you in the third stanza. The rest of the poem just hammered more nails in my coffin.
1. It seem hard not to hurt
2. A certain compliment can be like sharp knife
3. Reliefed and a bit scattered at the same time
4. Since I read it here
5. Of the heart
6. Its supposed connection to "reality"
7. How rosty my heart's mirror is...
8. Non-verbal communication
9. By a bit more optimism and joy
10. I would try not to let my fears be a co-author of the piece
11. Somebody who is trying to convince him or herself of the meaningfulness of life etc. by words
12. In the extend of 11.