My dearest is escaping through the wall.
I try to catch him -
For the scattered feathers,
sweet flustered pigeon,
in my hand
behold the carnivorous curl -
malicious lips upon the tightened vessels -
I'll take the scissors,
cut the whiteness
and make my own collage -
| this is so kewl I may not be a bird but I am tempted to let you cut out my heart for a backdrop. I started falling in love with you in the third stanza. The rest of the poem just hammered more nails in my coffin.||| Posted on 2011-01-01 00:00:00 | by DaleP | [ Reply to This ] || 1. It seem hard not to hurt|
2. A certain compliment can be like sharp knife
3. Reliefed and a bit scattered at the same time
4. Since I read it here
5. Of the heart
6. Its supposed connection to "reality"
7. How rosty my heart's mirror is...
8. Non-verbal communication
9. By a bit more optimism and joy
10. I would try not to let my fears be a co-author of the piece
11. Somebody who is trying to convince him or herself of the meaningfulness of life etc. by words
12. In the extend of 11.
|| Posted on 2010-12-24 00:00:00 | by namenlos | [ Reply to This ] |