Shivers flowing down the spine
- as though from something creepy.
That slowly moving cold drop of sweat
- passing by eyes so focused, worried even.
Palms dripping as they heat up
- whilst hands are fanning away the heat vigorously.
A sac of blood in the chest pumping
- pumping too fast for normal.
To that speed the eyes can only try to compete
- as they run wild looking around.
And it seems that not a breath is a around
- not even your own.
hi thanx for your comment on wildflower, your right about your coment love brings out many desires and disapointments in their life it can turn a personality into a beast thats gentle but yet so cruel a love like this i found twice in my life
i liked your post for me i picture a person or an animal crippled and freezing to its death and it can see and feel itself die
i liked the image i got it gave me a moments piece thanx that was good