Description: I am Mother of All and in particular, 1, SON, Chad Aaron Dakota McAchran, prince of my life, and seed of GOD.
I am not able 2 BE w/HIM all the X. <@> TEACH HIM that LOVE<PEACE>JOY are not commanded by space and time; "IT" exceeds ALL. HE, ME, I, HIM.
The best part of HIS father and <@> and a lineage of Great Spirit. 2 HIM <@> say only;
* Live by your intuitive heart & soul
* BE ALL
* Appreciate ALL
* BE Beauty but defy vanity; 1 knowz beauty in ALL, one knows only beauty in self
* Love and have much Compassion ~ serve no other mammon than LOVE and u will never go wrong
* Thank your GOD, GREAT SPIRIT, FATHER, every day for @ least 1 positive in your life.
* SMILE ~ @ everyone ~ "IT" helps ; > }
* Never let someone else tell you what u should BE ~ follow your heart, pursue your dreamz and BE a kind person ~ tHE rest will follow.
This iz 2 my SON but also 2 any heart that needs a positive message. If you read this far <@> give you many smilez & blessingz and God has taken ALL fear and returned "IT" as courage.
Born of Mother SON -------------------------------------------
Born of Mother
Born of Freedom
Born of Spirituality
Born of All
Born of One
I greatly enjoyed your description/poem, the love and positive message was uplifting. Good advice on life and living..and being yourself. Like the part about beauty and vanity. And if we all smiled more, I'm sure the world would be a much happier place... Good M.D. write up for your son. I'm sure he's blessed to have you as his Mom. Take Care! :) ~Sandra
Tiffany, once again you amaze me with your talent for putting so much to think about in so few words... who needs Haikus? I can't say which I enjoyed more, your poem or your description. It's a tie! Hope you had a HMDay! Be Hippy (typo lol) Graeme
aww thats short and very sweet. it seems like you really love the people you are around especially your son. your poem is very simplistic and i feel it could have been made into a much longer and detailed poem. when you write, the idea is to get all of your feelings out onto paper and im sure you had alot more going through your head when you wrote this piece. good write! xoxoxomuchlove-ash