Description: *sigh* yep just somethings I'm learning these days lol.....hope it can bring a smile or laugh to some of my fellow single Elite's.....
Ten things I've learned -------------------------------------------
.............about being single.
10. Very few men will ever offer to buy you a drink.
9. Any conversation that starts with "Aye gurl" will not be one you will want to stick around to listen to.
8. Chances are if you give your phone number to a guy in the club, his wife will call you the next day.
7. Eating alone at a restaurant is not as lonely or as sad as it sounds.
6. The ability to do what ever you want when ever you want is a liberating feeling.
5. There is no such thing as the "perfect date" however there is such thing as the "perfect company"
4. No matter how hard you avoid eye contact the sleaziest man will fight his way through a crowded dance floor in an attempt to hit on you.
3. (Referring to No. 4) Politely saying you are taken while flashing the QZ ring on your finger will not stop this man from asking for the 5th time "Would you like to dance?" (granted he is staring at your breasts while asking this)
2. If you ever see a male friend that you currently or previously have dated while in the club NEVER show PDA. If you do all the other men in the club will think they will be next or that you are bootleg pussy. (refer to NO. 1 for explanation of bootleg pussy)
1. At the end of the club as everyone is filing out ANY man that approaches you has ONE thing on his mind....BOOTLEG PUSSY. other wise his ass would have talked to you at the start of the night when his ass was sober.
Bootleg pussy: Is the pussy that is open when all other classy ones are closed for the night. This is the pussy that men call up at 3,4,5 in the morning drunk ass hell.
well i dont know .. well i dont usually go to the bar ... so that is why i cant relate t oit .. thanks for sharing anyway take care and peace and love and if you have a chance please take a look to my writings ... have a nice day Victor
This great. I may not be that old, but I am always single and I love everything about this list. Like showing PDA and all guys will think your easy, and when he asks the fifth time if you want to dance and is staring at your breasts. I can relate to that one. This is hilarious I love it.
LoL *sigh* its so funny because its true...I went out last night with a guy actually ...afterwards i felt crappy because he didnt try to claw into my pants...Ive programed into that mind frame where i think thats the only way they will act if they are into you ....Guys ....Bleh ! ...Much Love chica
Well...if this wasn't like...ummmm...club reality! LMFAO!
You were pretty explicit in this there lil missy! Bootleg pssy...Hmmmmmm...Do you get paid for that? LMFAO!
Can I add one?
The man that you see at the bar...the quiet one...who looks fine as hell...and even looks as though he has money...STAY AWAY FROM HIM...he is the possessive, crazy one with about 4 different baby mama's! LMFAO!
I haven't been single for 25 years, but I can still relate to some of these lines. Believe it or not, some guys still try to pick you up even when you're obviously married and sometimes even while carrying or pushing a small child in a stroller...my favorite line has to be "Hey, Mamma...want another?" as I was carrying my 6-month-old baby into the store one day...LOL
LMAO...I'm sorry, but I can't really relate a whole lot, but I honestly wish I could. I feel like I'm missing out on something here. Bootleg pussy...that was funny as hell. You definitely have a way with words and I can depend on you to bring a smile to my face. Candi