1. Add as many as you want from the following clichés: Depression, Lost Love, Pain, Suicide, Angels, Demons, Death, Failure, Hate
2. Stir in a little emotion. In fact, dump in as much as you want. Just make sure there is no sense or reason behind it.
3. Pluck out as much rhyme and grammar as is possible. That stuff only gets in the way, after all.
4. Furget speling, itz for loozers anywey.
5. Ditch every commonly held poetry rule in favor of independence.
6. Use words like "thou, "hast", and "reverie" with the sole intention of making the whole thing look cooler.
7. Throw it all into a blender, along with some random phrases that no one understands (including you). Grind it into an unrecognizable pulp.
8. Take it out, splatter on a few indecipherable metaphors at random, and proofread for two seconds.
9. Serve to only your closest friends and unknown strangers. If they've seen the exact same thing before, pat yourself on the back. That's a sure sign you succeeded!
Congratulations! Just follow the recipe for the exact same result time after time! Give it a different title, share it with the rest of ES, and be proud of your growing Gallery!